Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fireflies in the dark


Has been to go silent for a person only one person own the road, a narrow piece of narrow roads, privately, a person feeling their way, fell, got up and move on, move forward ... ... gradually accustomed to the patch of darkness ... ...

Until one day, the dark end of a flashing fluorescent flying fireflies that the very faint light, enough to let me shine. I thought it was take me out of the dark wizard, happy to keep up with it, from its strange my exclusion, to a friendly smile to me, and I found it, decided out of that piece of it, accompanied by dark matter more difficult.

As everyone knows, the same office with me who is so dark, much to release them, freed the prisoners, broke out, squeeze down me, from me tread, are scrambling to chase Nazhi fireflies, only because it is only a firefly here.

So I am unable to support herself up, and they have crazy cheering support the Nazhi Firefly seems to be moving in that direction Chung exports are becoming increasingly farther to go ... ... ... ...

Fluorescence gradually fades a little, finally, that the last trace of the dark spot was relentless squeeze out. Firefly has never returned, I resumed bleak world again, returning to familiar, peace of mind in the dark.

Welcome to visit the small noise of all web pages, search for "Xie Yuting" Jiangsu Zhenjiang, you can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment