Monday, August 23, 2010

I want a mind to tell me to suffer the helplessness and resentment


         I do not know why on Baidu, and often lost, often unclear about the Roof Space is stupid to rely on other people search for (can not find too many friends, update too fast can not see) ... World Cup quiz ... now only make up my mind look at the landing, said 10 bet nine others lost, but I have no concept of gambling is not gambling, just for fun, has not lost earn less distressed. I was in line to lose the mentality to play, and lost all will no longer thought to play a ... ... However, the news is that, although the quiz wins or loses, I took the 4000 gold, earned the 8000 gold coins. In short the game go game, not the spirit of this entertainment, the people will calm pool of stagnant water like, not the spirit of no power ... ...

         I often think a lot of things, I kept thinking would be extreme, they are helpless. I pity some people, they hate some people, the poor are incapable of hate but not words. Perhaps it is some people's lives, can only obey only will only bite the bullet. Maybe I'm too serious, that's not bite the bullet, that is life ... ... I hate the one, but I've never not in front of others that he is not good, never thought his good magnification. Because for him the bad, in my heart may be healed, while others may not be able to mind control. Every time outbursts of temper, I always hate it, half dead air of their own, yet not mouth moving effort. As my brother said, when my temper very rebellious, yet still want to let other people they do not speak to read my mind, or their sufferers also have to let other people uncomfortable ... ... I've always thought that ourselves is unreasonable, or not normal, until one day I get angry when I suddenly want to see the original I still love him, but this love hate doping too much ... ...

          If I have nothing, do not want anything, I just want a fold to bitter complaints of my frustration and resentment ... ... from small to large, I'm sure I was missing this, want to have always Debu to ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment