Thursday, August 19, 2010

Want to return to the simple time

Baidu saw recently in a such a vote : " blind, deflowered , unemployment, loss of memory , hearing loss, lost love which would you choose ? . " At first I also think is very interesting , I'll have a go , probably for several seconds, the computer card finally came . Come in , I have a number of regret , I really should not be seen , in fact, my people are timid , afraid of what is choice , so that a few minutes to vote , for me should be regarded as a small Test it!

The first is blind . ~ ~ ~ I most fear is the eyes I had problems there , but do not want to blind ah , although I have been as high as 300 degrees glasses , but I will not give up ! And then sexually abused . ~ this even imagined the amount of immediately PASS! ( The read I Want went wrong was more afraid of ..) THEN unemployment . Well, I heard a very difficult job now , and less job for me, my parents would worry about a couple more years , I would not as " Neets " , grew up in the goal is to find a good job , PASS out why they lose . Not to mention the later hearing , I wish to hear , maybe my eyes can be good, but my ears definitely better than , those blind people , most are used to identify a person's ear The ear is the person's second pair of eyes , so I'd rather not lose how all my ears . . .

Two , is the romance and memory loss . Let me talk about romance, probably because Anhai no love , no BOY FRIEND, so the concept is still vague , with little thought about this sort of thing , on the emotions seen very light . But I know , like a person 's taste is very important , not so casual abandonment , the feeling is intriguing romance would cause great harm to some people , I am a coward , a little scared. Therefore, I have chosen amnesia . Allow me to elaborate my point of view :

I know that memory loss may keep the mind will all forget things , even ruthless happy I would forget him , how I wish now I had a machine to clean a head clean, the share of the already Are simply re- load my my mind , even though I know not a possibility. Very young feel to be a simple girl really simple , but the accumulation over time , and I do not think so gradually , and a simple girl from the bottom of my heart now must Dazhaodenglong , by sunlight is difficult to Looked . If God really allow me to have a choice, I would choose amnesia , let me forget all the re- do a simple girl .

No comments:

Post a Comment