Monday, August 23, 2010

A glass of water , also drunk

 In the Tanabata that day, I did not even text . Because it is not know what to write . I know , Tanabata does not belong to me . I am just one person, no right for Tanabata . I can do is looking at the bright stars at night , imagine Cowboy met with Weaver in Galaxy , bless them . I also look forward to is the perfect love .

Heard people say that this year is the Cowboy and the Maid of the 886th meet . Cowherd and Weaver Girl is made for each other , for loving the bar . I do not know , do not know if I was not born but for love .

Looking at the street pairs couple , I'm not jealous , but envious . Envious that they can meet, met , love . Tanabata day, I wrote in the diary : on the university, I love a vigorous . Planning a part of my love . I often asked my mother : You worried about my puppy love you . Mom always said: I believe you will.

Yes ah, my mother is so much about me . Thank her for giving me confidence.

Tanabata , still sweet .

Dad gave Mom a bouquet of roses ;

Sister and her boyfriend went to travel ;

Brother, sister in law for the first time to cook .

Nice , right . Although he was a human , but his family is happy enough.

A glass of water , also drunk . Drunk in the Tanabata , drunk in this most romantic season , drunk in their well-being , drunk in a room filled with roses inside .

No comments:

Post a Comment