Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Separated

I was writing some irrelevant text on your
Always listened to me with a deep memory of the song
Describe your appearance in the heart
.
But when the night 's sleep incoming
Turn off the lodge had the memory of the lamp
Closed that the diary has a memory
Stop that first song I recall
I stopped all
Stop the missing
Stop the search
I have forgotten you
Never seems to remember everything about you
Only to re- open them the next day when
The discovery will warp the original I have been a memory for you
.
Have on your word, and then look at
I can not help but ask myself
This is the original you me
Then no longer give their answer
.
The answer is yes , even
I have outlined those memories even existed
So what
It 's you and me who are not now
.
I was buried in the flow in
In memory of the ocean to find you
And you have not been time to bring a flood of my place
.
We missed each other in the world
No longer have each other
This is now you and me
……


When I was lost in one of your sea
May be a beginning
When landing from the clouds
I have not firmly grasp your hand
So we lost in the sea of people
.
When I started looking for you
You may not see the time from discovery
I began searching the sea in one of your shadow
Just too turbulent flow
Even if I found you
Where you can not reach the other shore
.
Then
I can only blur your memory block in the misty
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment