Monday, August 30, 2010

Is that you? That one lives in the lotus pond profile for

I found you a long time , are also concerned about you for a long time , you have been living in the lotus pond , dragonflies nostalgia with your hair clasp , water kiss your skin , where there are wet mixed with a touch of the lotus lotus leaf , in this Deciduous summer season, Jiao Sheng everywhere quietly falling petals , lotus leaf with a pull toward the surface of the last vestiges of struggle , you are hypocritical in your tail and stretched , looked up a gray sky, heart Thinking : another year of summer will come.

Oh, I think of it, one day I passed a large well-known forest, found there a large group of children dressed in very ornate , they are indeed a child , everyone is kind of like the looks , just the same with first touch Face, they simply imitate the dance moves perfectly out to the extreme , there are such beautiful clothes .I see where they are dancing wildly , wonderful, I shook my head , I am looking for is not here, man , I like to dance is not beautiful , not the nothingness of the show , I'm looking for is a Small demon, She has moved me deeply wonders .

One day , I passed a lotus pond , to see you, then you still fish body , your body has a glittering scales , you are happily swimming in the water , when I first saw you , I know , you will become I've been looking for that person , your body has a rare gas, has shown signs of bud probably know that the beauty of blooming .

Two years later, I again arrived at the lotus pond , the second time I met you, I see you quietly lie above the water, the qin , practice your upper body has become a beautiful woman looks like , eyes pan With a trace of ancient times, women -specific arrogance .You seem to never go out , have been living in their own lotus pond . Do you have a lot of things to do , on cultivation , on survival, on the hunt , you never like nothing I've seen that some of the human , all day complaining about life , complaining that this complaint .

Later, after I got home , lie awake , late at night to get up , made a little rhyme for you :

Dragonfly drunk , Qin tears , Hosta swirling charm

Lotus pond , carp sperm back, the court next month the United States

Then again , I know your name "fish" , I believe that he is fall in love with you, this feeling is wonderful , as if spring came suddenly in front of you . And you have passion for your pond , do not look at me look at you every day in the pool inside the free walk, sometimes I really want to become one around you to see the profile , even if it is your side of a lotus A lotus leaf , I feel your feelings , your emotions , even your every move .

Your hair is getting longer and longer to start winding the Lotus Hogan , nixe you never participate in their meetings, each time , you dressed in a light to clothing in the water swimming , doing your own thing, like This world has nothing to do with you forever , I have always felt that you should not be a part nixe have , you should be a dancing woman ashore .

I firmly believe that human faith is temporary , and fish of the faith , the faith is eternal .

No comments:

Post a Comment