Monday, August 23, 2010

Nothing to do with love, and lonely affair


Ago Ruirui most frequently said to me one sentence is: I wanted to take it!

      Rui Rui and I are high school students, then we are not strangers, not familiar with. Then space-time switch to South Korea, we get a close up, after all, with their homes, after all, the old knowledge was, after all, in many cases, we need each other. In Korea, the most embarrassed I have a most gloomy day, she accompanied me through all times, so I for her there is another different kind of feeling. I was a big deal and do not like nosy people concerned about their private lives, but all of her complaints, I accept all of her all the confusion, I am answering problem-solving.

      I remember, I lay in bed chatting Ruirui, she Gesanchaiwu the Council said to me: "I wanted to take the" I asked her details, and every time there is a different story ridiculous, such as employees of the store total to A small handsome, a smile makes her Chafanbusi a look, and then later, little handsome guy does not come, so she rejected in love. . . . After she was introduced as someone else, paid a boyfriend. Taking a closer look are not satisfied, however, is still unexplained together, one day, that boy dating wore a white suit and pointed shoes, the dress she hates his life, so boy was she fired She rejected in love. . . Then I moved to Seoul, the computer always has her message: "I wanted to take it!" Then all kinds of weird stories, but also accompanied by a little sad, I can feel it is.

       One day she asked me why she always wanted to take, always not the right person, and then drunk themselves, vomiting, sleep, wake up, or their sick, no one knows, no one feel bad. I front of a screen long silence, knocking over the last few words: "Rui, you lonely." Indeed, her love has nothing to do with love, just having an affair with the lonely, she did not want to love, or too want to love, the devil is lonely, driven by her should not be entered easily into the game.

Before I always thought that a woman's life is love, it is not true

    I am obsessed with girls age Chiung Yao, obsessive fairy princess and the prince, university days, I still continue with the dream girl of the times, confusing the sweet in love with, but is quietly watching and longing are a participant.

      Growing up, I seem to find love, not a woman of all, while a woman is immersed in the love in his life, or to find a good husband as a lifelong goal, that she will miss too much of a better, more Moreover, very often, people are not looking for love, but find an outlet for loneliness.

      Window period for us and our dissatisfaction with the existing love, texting and the other opposite sex, dating, or even a night of passion, not because of love, because we lonely. I was afraid of walking into such a magnificent appearance, which empty the cold castle, so to myself, can be lonely, but can not be absurd, so I desperately code words, hard work, desperate and friends laughing, and then found lonely, vulnerable, family, friendship, interest, bring a sense of achievement at work made me comfortable at ease, I do not have to be enslaved, do not cry for them without any signs of them laugh their troubles. Perhaps some day there will be a true love of the heart is defenseless love into my life, it certainly has nothing to do with and loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment