Friday, August 27, 2010

Memory , stranded in the fleeting

More than one second , stop in here like

I discovered that it used to taste

Sweet thoughts , Sese the blame

Reminiscing on the total can not win a race against time

。。。

Then a second , more like a second

Started , remember , and you quarrel

But you do not know it, in my heart

Your shoulders are my strongest dependence

。。。

        I admit , all these years , really changed a lot . The more talkative in front of friends , the more lonely when a person . Learned how to think , learn to repent , learn irrelevant shallow smile , learned broke our hearts in my heart to tears .

I still think he is good , because every morning eyes know what they want , stretch fingers to the sun 's direction , a transparent with both hands like feathers on the wings , ready to take my Soaring to the sky . Sometimes , watching the growth path, along the way, want to go back , holed up in a carefree childhood , but I did not time machine , Liuniansishui no longer . Last year, outside the Diaoyutai State Guesthouse Ginkgo Avenue, stepping on fallen leaves , I took the camera to the far left a lot of his father and dog images, a few seconds , I suddenly felt all the world can still, for our stagnation As long as he does not want to tell those who are mobile creature , we can become the master of the world is short . But, put down the camera to know , to commemorate the years of a camera does not exist a collection of carefully trace the flow of time , each look at one , have recorded the moment when , when and where we are , or cry or laugh , And now we are no longer . Dad in this year's wrinkles be large, committed stomach several times , gone through five years of years of not knowing when to not worry about her daughter when her daughter 's efforts to make him more willing to Jin-Jin Lock Road , is the only pride of his retirement .

It turns out some people , the corner is no longer . I am one of them. I do not know when , I have been afraid of birthdays , I fear the phrase happy birthday have resigned after his farewell yesterday to stride forward light years away , I was afraid I would like to keep the memory of a light to eliminate over time , and I I try to precipitate fear memories will be washed and covered more trivial , there is no room at all . This is life, I fear most is the " habit " word , used to a way of life , accustomed to a person, used to love and be loved , have become so used to more easily become live on the heavy , and then used to The more , the more afraid of losing , even a little bit have been so used to mark .

        Memorial had the fleeting time , going back to the past . Memorial , corner of I , no longer .

No comments:

Post a Comment